Start with a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements and goals of project as well as any business constraints that may be involved.
Includes document usage analysis, use cases, and system requirements.
Develop solution architecture as well as the deployment scenario.
Create and document the deployment architecture and design specifications.
Obtain approval(s) of the design and cost estimates.
Perform alpha and beta testing, functional and stress testing while adjusting to results. Meet project milestones and complete system documentation and training as needed.
Project Management Excellence
From the start of design work to deployment completion day, KKworx believes a critical path for successfully delivering a solution is expertise in project management.
With an eagle eye on the operations side of business, our strategic Project Management and quality program initiatives feature customer-facing systems that, by their very nature, provide you with full disclosure and transparent accountability.
Our quality protocol delivers:
- Customer-facing staff are evaluated based on management by objectives (MBO) measures
- Quality measures are built into our project management methodology
- Engineers are held to a national maintenance standard
- Quarterly inspections are performed to ensure maintenance standards are current and enforced
- A signed Customer Acceptance Form is required before any job is closed and billed.
- The training program management team considers training solutions to overcome quality issues that emerge as systemic
- Customer escalation information is centrally managed and accessible 24 x 7 x 365
Project Management includes:
- A Comprehensive Site Survey
- A Detailed Project Planning Schedule
- Job Control Sheets
- Installation Work Tickets
- Material Estimates
- Milestone Charts
- Weekly Forecast and Progress Reports
- Comprehensive Testing Criteria
- Frequent Project Meetings with Customer Participation
- The Development of the documentation deliverable
During this initial meeting, the Project Team is introduced, including representatives from the client and KKworx. An initial cutover milestone plan is established to identify specific areas of special concern. Items such as equipment room specifications and required coordination with existing service vendors are often included in this discussion. The Project Manager also provides specific electrical, environmental, and space requirements for the proposed solution. Discussion topics include building access techniques, equipment delivery locations (loading dock access, etc.), and system security.
During the initial implementation meeting, the Project Schedule, which is included in the final contract, will be discussed. Client responsibilities are discussed and typically include assignment of the client point person for coordination of the client’s project personnel; preparation of the system switchroom; provision of detailed site plans and building floor plans; provision of electrical service connections; assistance and scheduling of individuals for the database collection process; and training coordination.
Training activities include the client’s participation in the development of the training plan, approval of the training agenda, and assistance in the scheduling and coordination of training.
With more than 20 years in IT design and deployment, KKworx’s vast background in IT infrastructure and project management excellence are key differentiators for businesses looking for new installation, migration, or upgrade of IT systems.