KKworx and our colocation business partner Latisys offer you a custom colocation solution to alleviate your data center concerns, lower your costs, and give you the flexible, scalable capacity to grow as your business evolves. Providing the most innovative and efficient Tier III data center with a cost-saving green infrastructure, Latisys nationwide colocation facilities deliver industry-leading power per square foot and power usage efficiency (PuE) to give you exactly what you need. Never will you be forced into a much larger footprint just to accommodate additional power!
Regulatory Compliance, Scalability & Reliability
Latisys nationwide data centers deliver scalable, reliable network connectivity with their blended IPv6-ready network of diverse providers. Built-in redundancy and resiliency guarantees performance and availability, keeping you connected to customers, employees, suppliers, and partners. Additionally, each facility has completed SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 audits, certifying physical security controls and policies are in place to help you meet your regulatory or industry compliance requirements.
- Scalable high-density 2N power and precision cooling
- Blended bandwidth and multiple options for premium carrier-neutral access
- 10Gb redundant ring connecting nationwide data center platform
- State-of-the art security
- SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 audited controls
- HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Continuous monitoring and reporting
- 24x7x365 on-site staff
- Full or partial colocation cabinets: accommodate all equipment types and support growth of your IT requirements.
- Private colocation cages: ranging from hundreds of square feet to over 10,000, offer custom configurations and expandable capacity within your own secured data center space.
- Private colocation suites: deliver the ultimate in efficiency and security. Your data center is enclosed by walls instead of cages, separating its cooling requirements from other equipment. Card and biometric operated entry doors restrict access to authorized personnel.
Working as an extension of your team, KKworx data center advisors are available, accessible, and always ready to put our knowledge and expertise to work to help optimize your IT performance.
Shed the rigid requirements of other data center providers and benefit from the agility and lower monthly costs of a KKworx custom Latisys colocation solution. Meeting the most demanding requirements for space, security, reliability, and scale, our flexible, scalable solutions ensure the continuity of your mission-critical operations, regulatory compliance within your industry, and hassle-free growth so you never outgrow your data center again.